Dr W. J. Larson, Private Math Tutor
Xunzi, Chinese philosopher
• Maths year 7 to 11 •
• IB HL AA, HL AI, SL AA, & SL AI maths •
• First year university maths •
• Statistics • Physics • Science •
• SAT & ACT Maths •
• Encouraging students who have difficulties believing in themselves to redouble their efforts and succeed •
• Giving strong students the chance to achieve their full potential •
• Flexible hours •
Dr Larson has been fantastic tutoring my three children at home. He knows the pre-IB and IB Maths program well and can zoom in to teach and review what the kids need to know now, without unnecessary time and money spent on generalities that the kids can study on their own. We’ve sampled many tutors, he’s the very best! Victoria J.
Experience / qualifications:
PhD in Physics
30 years of experience successfully teaching Math, Physics, Statistics, Astronomy, Science and US History in Swiss and USA high schools (including Ecole Internationale, LGB) and Universities (including Pomona College).
Have written IB HL maths textbooks.